Monday, March 06, 2006

What do Wedding Photographers do in the wintertime?

Ever wonder what wedding photographers do in the wintertime? Goof-off you say? I wish! Actually, winter is one of our busiest times.

As for me personally, one thing I love doing is going around town, visiting old contacts, and making new ones. My clients often ask me for referrals, so I like to keep up with what's hot, new and fresh in the Montreal wedding market.

Last week, I visited two reception venues: Golf St-Raphael and the Loews Hotel Vogue.

Located on Ile Bizard, Golf St-Raphael has an elegant banquet hall that overlooks the golf course. There's also a waterfall, flower gardens, a wonderful gazebo for taking pictures and a 4,000 foot terrace for cocktails. For more info, contact Dilia Cerilli at (514) 696-4653

... and then there's the Loews Hotel Vogue. Located in the heart of Montreal, the Loews is one of Montreal's finest boutique hotels. It's a wonderful venue, overflowing with elegance, intimacy and refinement. For more info, contact Catering Director Helene Gaston Khoury at (514) 849-9819.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As for me personally, one thing I love doing is going around town, visiting old contacts, and making new ones. My clients often ask me for referrals, so I like to keep up with what's hot, new and fresh in the Montreal wedding market. Indian wedding photographer

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home