Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Photos from Dawon College Graduating Students


One thing that brings me great pleasure is my part-time teaching position at Montreal's Dawson College, where I teach Commercial Photography. My students continuously inspire with their enthusiasm and creativity, and push me to become a better and better photographer.

Some of my students will graduate in the next few weeks. Two students to watch out for are Dylan Ellis, whose gorgeous "Meghan on the Rooftop" shot is above, and Ashlee Lynn, who hopes to become a police photographer. Ashlee's photo, of the Montreal skyline at dusk, is below.


Good luck to all of you! I wish you all the best, and hope you all become fabulously successful photographers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home